Updated on April 14th, 2020
I have accepted a full time job working Sunday - Wednesday working 10 hours each day.
As a result, for orders and delivery of your favourite Spirit Bear Coffee Roast, the following changes are now in place....
1. Please place your order no later than 6pm on Wednesday Night.
2. If I do not have your order in my inventory, I will place and order with Spirit Bear Coffee on Thursday morning.
3. As long as Spirit Bear Coffee has your requested order in stock, I will endeavour to pick up my order on Friday.
( Important - please understand that that there may be times that inventory may not be available. In such case, your order will be added to my back order list and I will attempt to pick up the week after and deliver to you. I will contact you immediately if that is the case).
4. All local orders will be delivered either on Friday or Saturday (depending on number of orders and distance needed to travel for each delivery).
PLEASE NOTE: all deliveries are arranged as a no contact delivery. Meaning your order will be left at your front door (or a pre designated location).
5. If your order needs to be sent by registered / expedited mail, this will be completed on Friday afternoon. Please allow 3 - 7 days for your delivery to arrive.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
And thank you for your continued support.
Feed coming soon
My name is Stephen Armstrong and I am a member of Kwikwetlem First Nation, (Coquitlam).
I operate Stephens’ Coffee Inc. out of Surrey, BC.
As owner of Stephens’ Coffee Inc, I provide mobile coffee service at many events like Local Farmers Market and I travel so that I can operate at larger events, such as the Annual Okanogan Indigenous Music & Arts Festival.
I am also in the planning stages of planning and setting up an Annual Youth Canoe Race, in partnership with Red Fox Healthy Living Society.
I have chosen to exclusively market Spirit Bear Coffee.
Spirit Bear Coffee Company is 100% Indigenous Owned. The beans are organic and fair-trade certified.
These are the principle reasons that attracted me to Spirit Bear Coffee Company.
Stephens’ Coffee is available to provide fresh brewed coffee with two options,
1) Outdoor Service, I use a 10’X10’ tent. Power is requested however, I do have a generator for areas that do not have power.
2) Indoor Service, power is required to operate my coffee brewer.
For most events, I sell coffee starting at $2.00 per cup and I provide dairy and sweetener options.
I provide coffee catering service with the same set-up as my mobile coffee service.
I will provide fresh brewed coffee and during the warm months, I will provide Iced Coffee.
Costs to provide this service start at $400.00
please contact me for further details.
Be the first to hear about upcoming sales, hot trends, and new arrivals.
Copyright © 2020 Stephens’ Coffee Inc. - All Rights Reserved.